Position: Client Relations Coordinator, L360
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Lindsay Construction is a company of engineers, contractors, and managers, active in civil, industrial, and building construction throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We have been in business since 1959 and have earned a reputation for performance and quality work.
Headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Lindsay Construction is ISO registered and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! For more information please visit our website at www.lindsayconstruction.ca.
Our L360 division (www.L360.ca), which provides Maintenance Plans, Facility Condition Assessments, Service Work and Technology Optimization services, is seeking a full-time Client Relations Coordinator, L360. Reporting to the Director, L360, this new role will be responsible for providing client support, estimating of required repairs/maintenance and coordination of site inspections and service work for L360 clients. The Client Relations Coordinator, L360 will play a key role in providing responsive customer service to our clients, as well as to L360 Partner Program subcontractors and internal teams across Atlantic Canada as we grow this unique and dynamic division.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Estimate and coordinate required service work (as directed) with appropriate internal resources or external subcontractor partner resources; maintain regular team/client communication, from dispatch through billing.
- Create work orders, purchase orders and dispatch service, repair or inspection resources.
- Receive and respond to client calls and emails in a timely manner; triage service issues and ensure prompt response and communication is maintained with all parties affected.
- Schedule preventative maintenance appointments, inspections, and service work appointments with both internal and external resources/partners as required.
- Maintain/update our database of contract clients, warranties, inspections, work orders and project files as necessary.
- Assist with post-inspection reports and service work plans, in coordination with site inspectors and the Director, L360.
- Liaise with subcontractors, maintaining strong communication and project admin with each across the regions we serve.
- Assist the Director, L360 with business development initiatives and liaise with internal teams to onboard new clients.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Team player, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Relevant work experience is considered an asset, but not essential.
- Demonstrated organization, time management, and scheduling skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and willingness to learn new programs and processes
- Excellent customer service skills and strong verbal/written communication skills
How to Apply:
- Step 1 - Forward your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to email@example.com reference “Client Services Coordinator, L360 - NS201105LW” in the subject line of your email.
- Step 2 - Answer the role-related questions at this link: Client Services Coordinator, L360 (5-10 minute time commitment).
If the link above does not work, copy and paste this address into your browser to answer the questions: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=daItORnqwkCfLTgMHLK2VFLEICxGXMJPjNDsHbvFTmFUOEs2SldDTDBMUEtUVTRYNkVKOVE1UE9DNiQlQCN0PWcu
We kindly request all individuals interested in this opportunity to follow the application process as outlined above; those who choose not to complete these steps risk not being considered for the role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.