Position: Project Coordinator, Cladding
Type: Full Time position
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Lindsay Construction is a company of engineers, contractors, and managers, active in civil, industrial, and building construction throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We have been in business since 1959 and have earned a reputation for performance and quality work.
Headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Lindsay Construction is ISO registered and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! For more information, please visit our website at: www.lindsayconstruction.ca.
Reporting to the Roofing and Cladding Manager, the Project Coordinator, Cladding is responsible for estimating and coordinating projects within the department. The Project Coordinator, Cladding will be an integral team member of the Roofing and Cladding department, and will assist with document preparation, submission, and scheduling of department work. This opportunity is ideal for an individual with experience in cladding and/or roofing, and a willingness to learn. The successful candidate is an individual who is self-motivated, comfortable working with minimal direction, and has an interest in making an impact on a growing company.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with the preparation of estimates, project coordination, and submitting warranty claims
- Schedule existing and future work
- Conduct site visits
- Setup work orders
- Prepare change orders, invoices and purchase orders
- Take service calls and manage requests
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; advanced Excel skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and meet tight timelines
- Experience with customer service
- Knowledge of construction
- Successful completion of CET or equivalent program
- Knowledge of CAD
- Understanding of cladding and/or roofing systems
- Ability to understand construction drawings
How to Apply:
- Step 1 - Forward your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org reference “Project Coordinator, Roofing NS200903LW.1” in the subject line of your email.
- Step 2 - Answer the role-related questions at this link: Project Coordinator, Cladding (5-10 minute time commitment).
If the link above does not work, copy and paste this address into your browser to answer the questions: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=daItORnqwkCfLTgMHLK2VFLEICxGXMJPjNDsHbvFTmFUQU1aUlo1N1g1TURSMDFGSENKMks3SDFZTyQlQCN0PWcu
We kindly request all individuals interested in this opportunity to follow the application process as outlined above; those who choose not to complete these steps risk not being considered for the role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.