Position: Project Coordinator, Roofing and Cladding
Type: Full-Time position
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Lindsay Construction is a company of engineers, contractors, and managers, active in civil, industrial, and building construction throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We have been in business since 1959 and have earned a reputation for performance and quality work.
Headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Lindsay Construction is ISO registered and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! For more information, please visit our website at www.lindsayconstruction.ca.
Reporting to the Roofing and Cladding Manager, the Project Coordinator, Roofing and Cladding is responsible for estimating and coordinating projects within the department. The Project Coordinator, Roofing and Cladding will be an integral team member of the Roofing and Cladding department and will assist with document preparation, submission, and scheduling of department work. This opportunity is ideal for an individual with experience in the roofing and/or cladding, and a willingness to learn. The successful candidate is an individual who is self-motivated, comfortable working with minimal direction, and has an interest in making an impact on a growing company.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with the preparation of estimates, project coordination, and submitting warranty claims
- Schedule existing and future work
- Conduct site visits
- Setup work orders
- Prepare change orders, invoices and purchase orders
- Take service calls and manage requests
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; advanced Excel skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and meet tight timelines
- Experience with customer service
- Knowledge of construction
- Successful completion of CET or equivalent program
- Knowledge of CAD
- Understanding of roofing and/or cladding systems
- Ability to understand construction drawings
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please forward your résumé and cover letter, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Project Coordinator, Roofing and Cladding NS190501CB in the subject line of your email. Please carefully outline how your experience and background meet the requirements of this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.