Position: Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Location: Multiple Locations: Saint John, Fredericton and Moncton
Lindsay Construction is a company of engineers, contractors, and managers, active in civil, industrial, and building construction throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We have been in business since 1959 and have earned a reputation for performance and quality work.
Headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Lindsay Construction is ISO registered and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! For more information, please visit our website at: www.lindsayconstruction.ca.
Reporting to the Regional Director the Project Manager / Senior Project Manager is responsible to provide the necessary leadership to bid, plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control assigned projects.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure site safety meets Lindsay Construction policy and legislated requirements
- Ensure efficient operation and coordination of all aspects of assigned projects from start to finish, including cost estimate, gross profit, schedule, quality, safety, client satisfaction, and timely collection of progress billings, final payment, and holdback
- Provide leadership to the project team on all aspects of the project
- Work cooperatively with other project teams
- Promote Lindsay Construction to present, past, and potential future clients
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience running all aspects of commercial, industrial, and institutional building construction
- Familiar with estimating, scheduling, subcontract coordination, and material procurement
- Strong knowledge of construction detailing
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience leading a team of professionals
- Above average organizational skills to permit effective work on several projects concurrently
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline
- Ability to communicate in an effective way to all stakeholders
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
- Step 1 - Forward your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Project Manager / Senior Project Manager NB201106-01LW” in the subject line of your email.
- Step 2 - Answer the role-related questions at this link: Project Manager / Senior Project Manager (5-10 minute time commitment).
If the link above does not work, copy and paste this address into your browser to answer the questions: https://forms.office.com/Pages/Respohttps://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=daItORnqwkCfLTgMHLK2VFLEICxGXMJPjNDsHbvFTmFURVlIQjJNTTRaUjFWOUFJRFBYT0pPMks3USQlQCN0PWcunsePage.aspx?id=daItORnqwkCfLTgMHLK2VFLEICxGXMJPjNDsHbvFTmFURVlIQjJNTTRaUjFWOUFJRFBYT0pPMks3USQlQCN0PWcu
We kindly request all individuals interested in this opportunity to follow the application process as outlined above; those who choose not to complete these steps risk not being considered for the role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.