Position: Project Manager
Location: Mount Pearl, NL
Lindsay Construction is a company of engineers, contractors, and managers, active in civil, industrial, and building construction throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We have been in business since 1959 and have earned a reputation for performance and quality work. Headquartered in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Lindsay Construction is ISO registered and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies! For more information, please visit our website at: www.lindsayconstruction.ca.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Project Manager is responsible to provide the necessary leadership to bid, plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control assigned projects.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure site safety meets Lindsay Construction policy and legislated requirements
- Ensure efficient operation and coordination of all aspects of assigned projects from start to finish, including cost estimate, gross profit, schedule, quality, safety, client satisfaction, and timely collection of progress billings, final payment, and holdback
- Provide leadership to the project team on all aspects of the project
- Work cooperatively with other project teams
- Promote Lindsay Construction to present, past, and potential future clients
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience running all aspects of commercial, industrial, and institutional building construction
- Familiar with estimating, scheduling, subcontract coordination, and material procurement
- Strong knowledge of construction detailing
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience leading a team of professionals
- Above average organizational skills to permit effective work on several projects concurrently
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline
- Ability to communicate in an effective way to all stakeholders
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Successful applicants for this role must meet requirements for Canadian Government Security clearance
How to Apply:
Forward your resume and cover letter, in confidence, to email@example.com and reference “Project Manager” NL220210-LW” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.